National Corvette Museum To Host Halloween Event0
When I was a kid, Halloween was my favorite holiday. But now that I’m an adult, that doesn’t mean I still can’t appreciate the holiest of Pagan holidays. Combine that with my love for cars and I just may head over to Bowling Green for the National Corvette Museum‘s Monster Mash on Saturday, October 25 from 10 am to 12 pm.
This free event is loaded with activities like:
- “Trunk-or-Treat” collector-car display
- Free arts and crafts activities
- Carnival games (50 cents/game) with prizes
- Face, hair, and nail painting ($1.00 each)
- Kids’ Costume Contest at 11am with prizes for ages 0-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-12 years, Best Homemade Costume, and “Best of Show”
- Pumpkin decorating for $3.00
For the activities that have a cost of entry, you can pay per activity or purchase a $10 armband that grants you “all you can play” status for all carnival games (like Duck Pond, Ring Toss, Plinko, and more!), and face, hair and nail painting.
But let’s be real for a moment − no human being can attend the Monster Mash without visiting the exhibits within the National Corvette Museum. Luckily for you, if you purchase an armband, you will be granted one free Child Admission− perfect timing considering the sinkhole exhibit will be closed to the public soon after.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.