Back in 2011, General Motors resurrected the Saturn Vue as the Chevrolet Captiva Sport. But rather than making the compact crossover available to all consumers, the automaker decided to offer the vehicle exclusively to fleet buyers. For the 2015 model year, the Captiva Sport is getting a total of eight changes, which might matter to those purchasing it as a used car once it has served its time in a fleet.
To start, the Black Granite Metallic and Silver Topaz Metallic exterior colors are discontinued. In their place are three new colors: Sable Metallic, Black, and Ashen Gray Metallic. Outside of that, the Captiva gets a fleet free maintenance credit as well as a change in the RPO codes of the two MyLink infotainment systems. Notably, it looks like 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot capability is not in the cards for the 2015 Captiva Sport.
Check out all of the changes just below:
- (GAR) Black Granite Metallic
- (GWS) Silver Topaz Metallic
- (G7U) Sable Metallic
- (GBA) Black
- (GLJ) Ashen Gray Metallic
- (R9Y) Fleet Free Maintenance Credit
- (UHW) Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink radio, changed the RPO code to (UI6).
- (UHV) Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink radio with Navigation, changed the RPO code to (UI8)