Lingenfelter Introduces High-Capacity Intercooler And Fan Kit For CTS-V0
The Cadillac CTS-V was already a stout package straight from the factory, but Lingenfelter Performance Engineering has developed a kit to keep horsepower high while maintaining low temperatures. This kit includes a high-capacity aluminum intercooler radiator with twin fan that will fit the 2009 and later supercharged Cadillac CTS-V plus the current turbo CTS.
The Lingenfelter kit includes the TBRC-001 (temperature-based relay controller) which is designed to control two relays based on temperature sensor readings. This module independently activates the relays for the twin fans & intercooler pumps so that the radiator cools the coolant and the intercooler cools the intake charge when necessary. Here are the features and benefits as claimed by Lingenfelter:
– Innovative and unique front-to-back double-pass design maximizes fluid cooling capability
– Includes two heavy-duty 11-inch Spal temperature-controlled two-speed fans
– Increased fluid capacity and cross-sectional area
– Heavy-duty power steering cooler
– Reduced intercooler fluid temperatures & post-intercooler air temperatures
– Increased horsepower
– Improved airflow to the engine radiator for improved engine cooling
– Quieter operation and increased durability due to fans on only when needed
– Can be used with stock or higher-output intercooler pumps
Vice president and general manager of Lingenfelter, Mike Copeland, says, “Our intercooler improves airflow to the engine radiator and reduces fluid temperatures, which, in turn, improves engine cooling and increases horsepower. The high capacity heat exchanger can be used with the stock or higher output intercooler fluid pumps.”
Racers will love that the harness includes provisions for optional manual relay override controller with time delay to allow you to circulate intercooler coolant and run the fans after shut-down to help reduce supercharger temperatures in between runs.
Listing for $1,250.00 and retailing for $1,195.00, you can find it on the Lingenfelter Performance Engineering website or by part number L320030709.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.