2014 Corvette Stingray Was The Most Awarded Car Of 20133
Before the official unveiling of the 2015 Corvette Z06 and C7.R, the winners of the North American Car and Truck of the Year (NACTOY) will be announced. Of which, the 2014 Corvette Stingray is a finalist, along with the 2014 Cadillac CTS and 2014 Chevrolet Silverado.
At this point, another award for the 2014 Corvette would just be more icing on the cake, as the sports car is touted to be the most awarded vehicle of 2013. Below is a list of accolades that the 2014 Corvette Stingray has earned, with a high possibility of adding the North American Car of the Year to the list. They are as follows:
- Automobile: Automobile of the Year
- Car and Driver: “10 Best” list
- Road & Track: Performance Car of the Year
- Yahoo!: 2014 Yahoo Autos Car of the Year
- Forbes: Hottest New Car of the Year
- Autoweek: “Best of the Best” list
- Popular Science: “Best of What’s New” and 2014 Auto Excellence Award
- Esquire magazine called the Corvette Stingray reveal the Automotive Event of the Year
- Kelly Blue Book: Best Resale Value Top 10 and Best Resale Value: High Performance Car
- The Motor Press Guild: Innovation Vehicle of the Year over $29,000
- IntelliChoice & AutoPacific: Motorist Choice Awards
- The Automobile Journalists Association of Canada: Best New Sports/Performance Car
- Detroit Free Press named the Corvette Stingray as its Car of the Year
- Bloomberg: Car of the Year on its list of 2013’s Best Cars
The car has also received rave reviews from publications the world over. On top of that, the improvements are already beginning for the 2015 model year for the Corvette Stingray, adding features such as a groundbreaking Performance Data Recorder, 4G LTE capability and an App Shop.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Not to brag, but I got mine in October. YES!!
The 2014 Corvette Stingray is splitting up the awards with the 2014 Cadillac CTS. But neither will gather the amount of awards that the 2011 Chevy Volt did!
Mine was built 9/7/13 and arrived 9/25/13, a VY beauty.