With Black Friday around the corner, Chevrolet is making it easy to make the Corvette enthusiast in your life happy this holiday season, whether you’re looking to spend $12 on them or $70, 000, with the help of a C7-themed wish-list.
Let’s start at the more expensive end of the scale with the Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible. Freshly announced, the special Stingray is limited to just 550 units. The 3LT equipped, limited edition C7 comes exclusively in Lime Rock Green exterior with saddle brown interior. What’s more, unique Stingray wheels with Stingray center caps, Stingray interior dedication plates and Corvette luggage from Thule complete the Premiere Edition package. The collectible Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition will cost $77, 450 when it arrives in dealers a little late for the holidays in January of 2014.
A little out of your budget? How about a Corvette Stingray pen for just $12? Or a Monopoly Empire game with a Corvette Stingray game piece for just $20? Here are just some of the possibilities below:
1. Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen ($12) – With the look and feel of luxury, be inspired to author handwritten notes. The Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen has a sleek design with a solid brass cap and barrel, and rubber accents.
2. Monopoly Empire Game ($20) – A shortened version of the classic board game, players can purchase brands instead of properties and choose the 2014 Corvette Stingray game piece to travel around the board.
3. 1:18 2014 Corvette Stingray ($38.50) – Sleek and sculpted, this die cast rendition of the 2014 Corvette Stingray will make a great addition to any collection.
4. Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America’s Sports Car, by Larry Edsall ($40) – A must-own for any Corvette fan, this book is the complete inside story of the all-new Stingray, including more than 300 historical and behind-the-scenes photographs.
5. The Fisher Price Power Wheels 2014 Corvette ($275) – The Fisher Price Power Wheels Corvette Stingray features the all-new design with the same sporty “chrome” wheels. It is also the fastest Power Wheels car in the product line.
6. The Seventh Generation Corvette Watch ($775) – Designed exclusively for the Corvette Collection, this limited-edition chronograph watch features the next-generation Corvette crossed flags and Corvette logo against a real carbon fiber dial face.
7. Corvette Stingray Luggage ($910) – Travel in style with a specially designed Corvette five-piece luggage set, including two roller suitcases, a backpack, duffel bag and messenger bag.
8. Corvette Heritage Neon Sign ($5,000) – Developed in collaboration with retired GM Vice President of Design, Chuck Jordan, this sign was designed to reflect the first-generation Corvette – clean, simple and straightforward.
Now go forth, and spend money, as that’s what’s encouraged.