Even though Cadillac will launch the all-new third-generation 2014 CTS sedan in a few short months, the brand will keep the second-generation Sigma-based CTS-V around for the 2014 model year, since the V variant of the all-new third-gen Alpha-based CTS won’t be available for at least a year after launch, if not more. So the Wreath and Crest brand is making a few last changes to the second-gen high-performance sedan.
But don’t get too excited, since all of the changes to the M5 beater are color-related. In particular, three colors are deleted, and two new colors are added:
- Exterior color (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat
- Exterior color (GLH) Thunder Gray ChromaFlair
- Exterior color (GWS) Glacier Blue Metallic
- Exterior color (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat (available at extra charge)
- Exterior color (G7Q) Phantom Gray Metallic
Are you planning on getting one of these outgoing (second-generation) 2014 CTS-V sedans? Will you wait for the all-new 2014 CTS sedan (perhaps the CTS Vsport)? Or will you await the upcoming 2014 ATS-V instead? Let us know in the comments.