2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray Interior Tour: Video5
From its high-quality materials and all-new seats to the high-tech gauge cluster and driver-focused layout, the 2014 Corvette finally features an interior that even the most discerning automotive enthusiast can be proud of. Fortunately, Chevy had an accessible in-wall display at the 2013 North American Auto Show in Detroit that showcased the C7’s cabin. Here’s our own Alex Luft with a brief tour:
Once you’ve watched the video, be sure to have a look at our deep dive into the interior of the 2014 Corvette.
More on the 2014 Corvette C7:
- C7 Corvette Exterior Deep Dive
- C7 Corvette Exterior Video Tour
- C7 Corvette Interior Deep Dive
- C7 Corvette Frame Deep Dive
- C7 Corvette Chassis Deep Dive
- C7 Corvette Z51 Performance Package
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Cool video. I hope you got permission in advance to crawl all over their display! 😉
I asked for forgiveness later 🙂
Love that you mentioned we will have trouble with the brake tricks! You know us so well!! 😉 And yeah, passengers, keep your hands on YOUR side of the car! You get two buttons and should be happy you are even in my car! 🙂
Alex, I notice the 5 interior color options on the display wall:
2. Titanium Grey
5. What is the color on the bottom left?
Nice vid, it’s one thing to read and see pics, another to see someone grabbing, pulling and pointing things out.
I really like that red! Reminds me of the Mach 5 from speed racer!