Here Are The Changes To The 2013 Chevy Suburban: RPO Central3
As is the case with all of GM’s GMT900 platform variants, the Chevy Suburban receives a few small changes for the 2013 model year — which is the SUV’s last model year before the completely new model arrives based on the K2 platform. The changes to the 2013 ‘Burban include three new colors, the deletion of three other colors, and a normal mode for Powertrain Grade Braking. Here are official RPO codes:
- (16U) Graystone Metallic
- (51U) Gold Mist Metallic
- (GTS) Blue Topaz Metallic
- (QXN) Tires, all season blackwall P265/65R18
- (GWT) Champagne Silver Metallic
- (GWU) Concord Metallic (available Spring 2013), extra charge
- (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic (available Fall 2012), extra charge
- Powertrain Grade Braking, normal mode
- Changed RPO (KA9) to (UVD) steering wheel, heated. Standard on 1LZ 1/2 ton models
- (RBX) all terrain tire P265/70R17 for LT 1/2 ton blackwall replaces (QXN) all season blackwall P265/65R18. Available with Z71 Off-Road package only
In addition, the Suburban meant for Commercial Fleet use gets the same changes but also adds a cargo net (RPO W2D).
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Time for spy shots to start getting out.
Any idea when the 2013 LT 1500 will be available in the champagne color?
Ocmommy it should be available whenever the first 2013s begin production; I think thats somewhere around the end of summer.