GM Performance Parts Announces 2011 LSX Drag Racing Challenge0
Three…two…one..GREEN! All of you high-speed addicts out there — this one is for you. GM Performance Parts is launching the LSX Challenge Series, a points drag racing series for the 2011 racing season consisting of four races, finishing with the annual LSX Shootout Oct. 6-9 in Indianapolis.
There will be five different race classes, ranging from LSX Drag Radial, LSX All Motor, LSX Real Street, LSX Rumble (Index) and 5th Gen. Camaro Challenge (Index). The race dates and locations are as follows:
- March 18-20 in Bradenton, FL (NMCA season opener)
- April 14-17 in Commerce, GA (NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals)
- Sept. 9-11 in Bowling Green, KY (LS Fest)
- October 6-9 in Indianapolis, IN (NMCA World Street Finals/LSX Shootout)
In conjunction with the LSX Shootout in Indy, GM will award $250 to as a bonus to whoever wins their category using an LSX Bowtie engine block.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.