GM Authority Weekly 38 – GM Gets A New CEO, We Get Todd Lassa From Motor Trend0
Recorded August 14, 2010
- Check out the GM Authority Forum
- General Motors Surges Through Q2 With $1.3 Billion Profit
- Executive Shuffle: Whitacre Out, Daniel Akerson In As GM CEO Starting September 1st
- Buick Working On Zeta-Based Lexus LS Fighter, Cadillac RWD Flagship On Track
- GM Considering Bringing European Vans To North America
- Report: Cruze To Not Get SS Model, Ford Officially Wins American Compact Wars
- Chevrolet UK Unveils The Spark Woody Wagon
- Guess Which Two GM Products Made Top Five Most Likely To Be Stolen List?
- DIY: Make Your (C6) Corvette Sound Fierce In Under 45 Seconds (With Video)
The General has been served!
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
We are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team. Make $60k-$80k per year doing what you love. We are also looking for an experienced web developer. See details here.