May 18, 2015 at 8:56 am #93292
I am having many issues with Intellilink and my iPod Classic 4th Gen. I bought the 2014 Sierra z71 and traded in my 2010 Ford FX4. I never had ANY problems with Sync. LOVED that product!
– EVERYTIME I start the truck, Intellilink has to sync with the iPod? Even if nothing has changed and even if I never disconnected the iPod from the truck? Syncing takes way too long.
– As I’m flipping through songs (which is a very slow process. Sync was WAY better!), sometimes I’ll get a “no data(?) available” error and the system will freeze until I skip to another song.
– I use the Voice Command and ask for a Song that is only on the iPod once, and the system makes me choose which entry?
– Used Voice Commands to choose Artist–>Anthrax this morning. Flipping through their songs and “The Humpty Dance” keeps popping up?! This type of error has happened in other situations.
– Intellilink goes Black Screen and I have to shut down the truck, remove the key, and restart several times to get system back working.
I’m sure there are some other issues I have forgotten. The whole system is just slow and frustrating. I love everything else about the truck, but I hate Intellilink. Had I known that this would be such a problem, I might have just gone with another Ford truck. I use my radio a lot!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.