October 20, 2016 at 2:07 pm #142601
1. Completed the hard restart twice. No help.
2. Read in the forum of some owners pulled a radio fuse and a steering wheel backlight fuse which
reset the touch screen back to working.
3. I have a 2013 SRX . Does my SRX HAVE a steering wheel backlight fuse?
4. Is there a different fuse in addition to the radio fuse I can pull and re-insert?
5. Also my Cad dealer said I could disconnect my two battery terminals, touch them together for
ten seconds, reconnect the battery terminals. Reluctant to do this since I am away from home.
November 12, 2016 at 3:13 pm #144305
Experiencing the same problem with my 2013 xts, 37500 miles on my car no warranty since September. 2016. So far I’ve replaced 2 headlights, both the rear wheel bearings, and the masses air duct sensor, total out of pocket expense $2037.67. Both rear air pack were leaking,and the battery, replaced in May 2016, warranty covered those two items. I’m fed up with this car and Serra Chevrolet and Cadillac service department. I’ve been complaining about the noise in the rear since February 2016. After the warranty runs out you find the problems. I will never own another Cadillac. Touch screen still needs to be repaired. Good luck Cadillac owners. PS car had 18000 miles on it when I brought it. It was a lease turn in.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.