May 15, 2014 at 8:42 am #59457
I have 2 questions:
1. When will there be information on what options will be available for the 2015 Corvette?
2. When will I be able to place any order for a 2015 Corvette?
July 3, 2014 at 8:06 am #62817
Courtesy of the Stingray Forum:
Overall 2015 information:
* Dealers expected to receive 2015 order books late May. Pricing and allocations for StingRay expected in early June — though so e believe pricing will be the last week of May with the order books. Some believe that GM will start receiving, but not acting upon 2015 StingRay orders in late May; that remains a non-confirmed rumor at this time; almost all believe that GM will not take any action on orders prior to June 26th. No date yet for dealers to receive their StingRay allocations — though many are thinking early-to-mid June.
* Z06’s, as noted before, are on a completely separate, and much later timetable; expected approximate end of August/September timeframe for dealers to receive their Z06 order books and separate Z06 allocations — with orders going in afterward. Very first customer Z06 coupe deliveries very, very end of 2014, full production in first quarter 2015; Z06 convertibles are expected to start deliveries start of 2nd quarter, 2015. This tiered Z06 production delivery schedule will mandate, at least at the beginning, separate Z06 allocations for coupes vs. convertibles.
* Software updates will no longer require visits to your dealer, but will be electronically sent to you car.
* If Dash trouble light on, it will show exactly what that symbol means on your 8″ center LCD display screen.
* All StingRay and Z06 options were previously divulged or are listed below, i.e., no further, “new for 2015 options” forthcoming.
* 2015 StingRays and Z06’s share identical ten exterior colors.
2015 StingRay Specific Changes:
* 3LT contains both IWE and PDR , though PDR available for 1LT and 2LT interiors if nav system ordered; thus, another change, you can get a 1LT ’15 and get nav system; not confirmed but many believe that unlike the 3LT option, that if you get a 1LT or a 2LT, you can order a nav system without having to also get (pay for) the PDR system.
* Carbon flash badging an option (EYT);
* Shark Gray Exterior Vents available (EXF), as are Body-Colored Exterior Vents (EFY);
* Convertible has optional real carbon fiber tonneau inserts (E57);
* NPP included with all Z-51’s;
* OnStar 10.0 with 4G/LTE (Standard)
* If select black carbon fiber aero components on stage 2 or 3, black is “glossy.”
* Guage Cluster Additions: MPH can be shown on “Tour”; Instantaneous HP on “Sport”;
* Z-51 additionally can show eLSD instantaneous status, as well as “wheel slippage” info;
* Z-51 option package will mandatorily contain NPP for 2015;
* Color changes (previously noted) include “Shark Gray” replacing Cyber Gray; and,
“Daytona Sunrise Orange” replacing Lime Rock Green BUT “delayed availability”. When shown the following picture (thanks Manuel Carrillo III), Harlan Charles said the new Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic was a little lighter, a little brighter than the following picture.
July 4, 2014 at 10:37 am #62939
All of the changes from 2014 Corvette Stingray to the 2015 Corvette Stingray:
July 10, 2014 at 10:36 am #63371
Thanks for the information and I was able to place an order for a 2015 3LT
July 15, 2014 at 8:41 am #63751
When will pricing be available for the 2015 corvette?
July 19, 2014 at 9:10 am #64139
August 3, 2014 at 12:05 pm #65342
I was hoping the new Z would be priced at $85k base but rumors have it closer to $95k. I will be selling my older vette next year and looking to 2016 to buy my last modern muscle/sports car. Next gen Camaro if offered with the LT4 in the ZL1, Mustang GT500 if offered in a automatic, Dodge Hellcat. Price point for a fully optioned car will be $75k. Many of us baby boomers will be buying a new cruise car and instead of getting a rod the new offerings will be truly exciting. A test drive will seal the deal.
August 25, 2014 at 1:30 pm #67165
When will build and price be available for all 2015 Corvette ZO6’s? I saw the initial pricing of ZO6 coupe & convertible but as of yet, not able to build my own. How soon?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.