2018 GMC Yukon Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2018 GMC Yukon gets a few minor changes and updates, including:
- Addition of one or two new exterior colors across Yukon line (expected; unconfirmed)
- Specific to Yukon Denali (all confirmed):
- Introduction of the new 10L80 GM 10-speed automatic transmission with a wider 7.39 overall gear ratio spread over the Yukon Denali’s previous 8-speed transmission enables lower numerical top gear ratio, great efficiency, greater refinement with world-class shift smoothness, responsiveness and quietness.
- Introduction of new sculpted grille that offers a unique appearance as well as improved airflow to the radiator
- Introduction of new Mastique Ash real wood trim
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Following are GM’s official RPO-level changes and updates for the 2018 GMC Yukon: