2018 GMC Yukon
The GMC Yukon full-size premium SUV receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 GMC Yukon gets the following changes, updates and new features:
- One or two new exterior colors across Yukon line (expected; unconfirmed)
- Specific to Yukon Denali (all confirmed):
- Introduction of the new 10L80 GM 10-speed automatic transmission with a wider 7.39 overall gear ratio spread over the Yukon Denali’s previous 8-speed transmission enables lower numerical top gear ratio, great efficiency, greater refinement with world-class shift smoothness, responsiveness and quietness.
- Introduction of new sculpted grille that offers a unique appearance as well as improved airflow to the radiator
- Introduction of new Mastique Ash real wood trim
The 2018 GMC Yukon continues to be offered as a full-size four-door SUV and extended-length full-size four-door SUV for the Yukon XL.
Like all fourth-generation units of the GMC Yukon, the 2018 Yukon continues to ride on GM’s GMT K2 platform shared with the Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, and Cadillac Escalade. The same basic architecture is also used by the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
- 2018 GMC Yukon Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 GMC Yukon Denali Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 GMC Yukon Lineup
- 2018 GMC Yukon Order Guide