2018 GMC Sierra Denali
The Denali serves as the range-topping trim level for the GMC Sierra line of full-size pickup trucks. For the 2018 model year, the Sierra Denali receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 GMC Sierra Denali sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletion of four exterior colors
- Addition of three exterior colors
- Introduction of Performance Front Brake Kit
- Introduction of updated grille on 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali and 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert in Tire Pressure Monitoring system on single-rear-wheel models
See complete 2018 GMC Sierra Denali changes, updates and new features.
The 2018 Sierra Denali is available as a light-duty (1500) and heavy-duty (2500HD, 3500HD) full-size pickup truck with several cab and box configurations:
Sierra Denali 1500 Body Styles
- Crew Cab, Short Box
- Crew Cab, Standard Box
Sierra Denali HD Body Styles
- Crew Cab, Standard Box (Sierra 2500HD)
- Crew Cab, Standard Box, Single Rear Wheel (Sierra 3500HD)
- Crew Cab, Long Box, Single Rear Wheel (Sierra 3500HD)
- Crew Cab, Long Box, Dual Rear Wheel (Sierra 3500HD)
The 2018 GMC Sierra Denali is available in 2WD (rear-wheel-drive) as standard; 4WD is optional.