2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD
The GMC Sierra 2500HD (Heavy Duty) line of heavy-duty full-size pickup trucks receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletion of three exterior colors
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Addition of Rear Vision Camera as standard equipment on all models (was available on 1SA/base on 2017 Sierra), resulting in the removal of the Rear Vision Camera from the Sierra Convenience Package and Sierra Convenience Plus Package
- Replacement of base 4-speaker audio system with 6-speaker sound system on 1SA (base) Regular Cab models
- Replacement of base AM/FM stereo with 4.2-inch diagonal color display with GMC Infotainment System Radio with 7″ diagonal color touch-screen (IOB) as standard equipment on 1SA/base models
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert in Tire Pressure Monitoring system
- Addition of new content to the All Terrain HD Package
See complete 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD changes, updates and new features.
The 2018 Sierra 2500HD is available as a heavy-duty full-size pickup truck with several cab and box configurations, all in a single rear wheel setup:
- Regular Cab, Long Box
- Double Cab, Standard Box
- Double Cab, Long Box
- Crew Cab, Standard Box
- Crew Cab, Long Box
The 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD is available in 2WD (rear-wheel-drive) as standard; 4WD is optional.