2019 GMC Canyon Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2019 GMC Canyon is expected to receive a mid-cycle refresh for the 2019 model year consisting of updates to trim exterior, interior, trim levels and powertrain. A mid-cycle refresh can otherwise be referred to as a facelift or a mid-cycle enhancement (MCE) in GM parlance.
2019 Canyon Expected Changes
We expect the 2019 GMC Canyon to bring about the following updates:
- Revised exterior
- Refreshed interior
- Changes to features and equipment group structure
- Possible addition of sunroof
- Possible revision of engines, with an all-new 2.7L Twin-Turbo I-4 joining the 3.6L V-6 LGY
- Possible addition of the new GM 10-speed automatic transmission on some models, trim levels and/or powertrain combinations
- Possible addition of off-road variant equivalent to the Chevy Colorado ZR2
Following is the official RPO-level change list.