2018 GMC Canyon
We expect the Chevrolet Colorado midsize pickup truck receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Replacement of (IO3) 4.2-inch diagonal display radio with AM/FM stereo, which was standard on the entry-level SL (2SA) and Canyon (2VL/4VL) models for the 2017 model year with the (IOB) GMC IntelliLink Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen, USB ports, auxiliary jack, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, App Shop, and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability.
- Addition of new All-Terrain (4SB) trim level after the start of production. The new trim contains the equipment of the Canyon SLE 4WD while adding several unique features.
- Replacement of DL6 mirrors and with DG6 heated power-adjustable, body-color outside mirrors. The new units are standard and only available on the SLE and All-Terrain trim levels, while the rest of the trims continue with the DG6 mirrors.
- Addition of trailering assist feature with guidelines on models with Tow/Haul mode, which is included on models with the 3.6L V-6 LGZ and 2.8L I-4 LWN Diesel engines.
See 2018 GMC Canyon changes, updates and new features.
The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado continues to be offered as a midsize pickup truck with two cab and bed configurations:
- Extended Cab
- Crew Cab
- Short Box
- Long Box
Like all second-generation units of the Chevy Colorado, the 2018 Colorado continues to ride on GM’s GMT 31XX platform shared with the GMC Canyon. The same basic architecture is also used by the international-market Chevrolet Colorado, Chevrolet Trailblazer, and their respective Holden derivatives.