2018 GMC Acadia
The GMC Acadia midsize crossover receives a handful of minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 GMC Acadia sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletes two exterior colors:
- Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic
- Sparkling Silver Metallic
- Adds new exterior color:
- Blue Steel Metallic
- Replaces 20 x 8-inch SN9 wheels with a new design (included in the the SLT-1 All Terrain model)
- Replaces heated steering wheel with an automatic heated steering wheel
- Adds Tire Fill Alert technology, which provides visual and audible alerts outside the vehicle when inflating an under inflated tire to the recommended tire pressure
- Enables SLE-1 trim to be configured with optional 3.6L V-6 LGX engine (not available for 2017)
- Enables All Terrain package to be configured with 5, 6 and 7 passenger seating (available with 5-passenger seating only in 2017)
See complete 2018 GMC Acadia changes and updates.
The 2018 GMC Acadia continues to be offered only as a four-door midsize crossover.