2016 GMC Acadia
The 2016 GMC Acadia receives various changes and updates for the 2016 model year.
We expect that the 2016 Acadia will be the last model year of the first-generation, Lambda-platformed crossover until the all-new model arrives for the 2017 model year.
The 2016 GMC Acadia receives the following RPO-level changes.
- (58U) Carbon Black Metallic
- (98U) White Diamond Tricoat
- (SFV) LPO, Mobile Wi-Fi Connectivity Package
- (GB8) Ebony Twilight Metallic (extra cost)
- (G1W) White Frost Tricoat (extra cost)
- (VV4) OnStar with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds
- SL (1SV) Equipment group
- (40U) Summit White is now (GAZ) Summit White
- (GWT) Champagne Silver Metallic is now (GWT) Sparkling Silver Metallic
- (A45) 2-position memory for driver’s seat and outside rear mirrors packaged on SLT-1
- (AG3) 8-way power driver seat with power recline, lumbar control and memory packaged on SLT-1
- (UFT) Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert packaged on SLT-1
- Lower portion of wood is removed and replaced with leather – Heat is now on all of the leather portion of the steering wheel on Denali only