General Motors GMT 31XX Platform
GMT 31XX is the name of a General Motors platform engineered to underpin mid-size pickup trucks and SUVs.
It debuted on the second-generation, 2011 Chevrolet Colorado (international markets) and Holden Colorado (Australia) as well as the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado (for the U.S. and Canada).
|Wheel drive:||2WD (rear) or 4WD|
|Supported vehicle type:||Pickup truck, Passenger SUV|
|Layout:||Front-engine, RWD or AWD|
|Powerplant placement:||Front, Longitudinal|
- Isuzu D-Max/KB/MU-X
- Chevrolet S10 (South America)
- Chevrolet Colorado (Southeast Asia)
- Chevrolet Trailblazer (Southeast Asia, Middle East)
- Holden Colorado (Australia)
- Holden Trailblazer/Holden Colorado 7 (Australia)
- Chevrolet Colorado (USA, Canada, Middle East)
- GMC Canyon (USA, Canada)