GM 2.5 Liter I-4 LHN Gasoline Engine
The 2.5L I-4 LHN is a gasoline engine produced by General Motors for use in various vehicles.
The LHN made its initial debut on the 2018 Buick LaCrosse in North America. The engine appears to serve as the basis of a hybrid powertrain in the 2018 LaCrosse, since it can only be ordered with the HP5 20kW Hybrid Propulsion Electric system and six-speed automatic transmission.
Not much else known about the engine at this time; we will update this page as we find out more.
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timin (VVT)
- Spark Ignition Direct Injection (SIDI)
- Mated to 20 kW Hybrid Propulsion System HP5
It’s currently unknown where the 2.5L LHN is produced.
GM 2.5L LHN engine pictures are currently not available.