OnStar 4G LTE And Wi-Fi Hotspot
OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot is a feature that enables a vehicle’s occupants to connect to a Wi-Fi network provided by the vehicle and get online. The service is made up of two distinct technologies working together — a 4G LTE internet connection and a Wi-Fi router.
The system is capable of handling seven devices simultaneously connecting to the Wi-Fi network and has a range of roughly 50 feet outside of the vehicle.
4G LTE Connection
- Delivers an internet connection into the vehicle
- Uses 4G LTE cellular signal
- Capable of depricating to 3G, 2G, GPRS or EDGE if 4G LTE signal not available
- Uses AT&T network in United States
- Creates an in-vehicle Wi-Fi network (hotspot) distributing 4G LTE signal
- Allows up to 7 device connections simultaneously
- OnStar 4G LTE Data Price For Wi-Fi Hotspot