2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Incentives For September 2017
Chevrolet is running the following offers on the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe during September 2017.
National Lease OfferUltra-Low Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees.
- $579/month for 39 months.
- $4,099 due at signing (after all offers).
- $3,599 due at signing for Current Lessees of GM vehicles (after all offers).
- Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. $0 security deposit.
- Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 32,500 miles at participating dealers.
Full Offer Details
- Example based on survey.
- Each dealer sets own price.
- Your payments may vary.
- Payments are for a 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LT with an MSRP of $56,875.
- 39 monthly payments total $22,581.
- Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing.
- Lessor must approve lease.
- *Current Lessees of GM vehicles must show proof of ownership.
- Take delivery by 10-02-2017.
- Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease.
- Payments may be higher in some states.
- Not available with other offers.
GM Authority strives to provide accurate and up-to-date vehicle incentive information. However, errors and misprints do happen on occasion. In addition, the manufacturer can change the incentives and offers at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding incentives and offers before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any omissions, misprints or any other errors.