2019 Chevrolet Volt Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2019 Chevy Volt is expected to receive a mid-cycle refresh for the 2019 model year consisting of updates to exterior, interior and technology. A mid-cycle refresh can otherwise be referred to as a facelift or a mid-cycle enhancement (MCE) in GM parlance.
2019 Volt Expected Changes
Following are our expectations of the 2019 Chevy Volt:
- Slight revisions to exterior styling, including integrating LED accent lighting into the headlamps so as to bring the vehicle’s design in line with the likes of the Sonic, Cruze, Equinox, Traverse as well as the 2019 Malibu refresh
- Slight revisions to interior/cabin
- Minor changes to features/equipment group structure
- One or two new exterior colors
- One or two new interior color combinations
- No expected powertrain updates or changes
Following is the official RPO-level change list.