2017 Chevrolet Traverse In-Vehicle Technology
The 2017 Chevy Traverse offers various in-vehicle technologies, including:
- 6 choices of radio head units
- 2 audio systems
- OnStar telematics system
- Rear vision camera
- Remote start system
- Universal Home Remote system
Radios, Bluetooth & Connectivity
The 2017 Traverse offers a choice of five radio head units, all of which are 6.5 inches diagonally in size.
|RPO Code||Screen Size||Interface/Controls||LS Base (1SM)||LS (1LS)||LT (1LT)||LT (2LT)||Premier (1LZ)|
|UI2||6.5 inches||Chevrolet MyLink Touchscreen (without SiriusXM)||S||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|UI2||6.5 inches||Chevrolet MyLink Touchscreen (with SiriusXM)||N/A||S||S||N/A||N/A|
|UI6||6.5 inches||Chevrolet MyLink Touchscreen||N/A||N/A||A1||S||N/A|
|UI4||6.5 inches||Chevrolet MyLink Touchscreen||N/A||N/A||A2||A3||N/A|
|UI8||6.5 inches||Chevrolet MyLink Touchscreen (with Navigation)||N/A||N/A||N/A||A4||S|
|UI7||6.5 inches||Chevrolet MyLink Touchscreen (with Navigation & DVD)||N/A||N/A||N/A||A5||A5|
- N/A – Not Available
- A – Available
- S – Standard
- A1 – Available to order on Fleet or Government order types without Style and Technology Package (PDU). Included with Style and Technology Package (PDU) for retail orders only.
- A2 – Included and only available with Traveler’s Package (PCN).
- A3 – Requires rear seat entertainment system on Retail orders only. Not available with Graphite Edition (HCR).
- A4 – Included and only available with Graphite Special Edition (HCR). May be upgraded to Chevrolet MyLink radio with Navigation (UI7) and Rear Seat Entertainment System.
- A5 – Requires Color Touch Navigation System (PDB). Requires rear seat entertainment system (U42) on Retail orders only.
Radio notes and highlights:
- Standard 6.5-inch-diagonal color radio features AM/FM capability, a CD player and auxiliary jack
- Sirius XM capability is available, as well as Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration with Pandora and Stitcher, voice-activated technology for radio and phone, and navigation
Complete details on 2017 Traverse radio headunits.
The 2017 Chevrolet Traverse offers two sound systems: the first is a standard system and the second is an optional, up-level system from Bose.
Complete details on 2017 Traverse sound systems.
OnStar 4G LTE With Wi-Fi Hotspot
Complementing MyLink to enhance the Traverse’s connectivity is OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot. It provides a mobile hub for drivers and passengers to stay connected. The hotspot supports up to seven mobile devices and is on whenever the vehicle is on. It comes with a three-month/three-gigabyte data trial, whichever comes first. It is standard for all trim levels.
At the time of purchase, six months of an OnStar Guidance plan includes all of OnStar’s advisor-based safety and security features, including Automatic Crash Response and Stolen Vehicle Assistance, as well as turn-by-turn navigation.
Five years of a subscription-free OnStar Basic Plan includes RemoteLink Key Fob Services, allowing owners to perform the following from anywhere with a data connection:
- Remotely start (if properly equipped)
- Lock/unlock door
- Activate the horn and lights
The OnStar Basic Plan also includes:
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, which runs monthly checks of a vehicle’s engine, transmission, anti-lock brakes and more
- Dealer Maintenance Notification, which sends a diagnostic report directly to a preferred dealer to simplify service scheduling
- The Basic Plan does not include any emergency services
Rear Vision Camera
A rearview camera is standard on all trim levels of the 2017 Chevy Traverse.
A remote vehicle start system is available on LT (1LT and 2LT) and Premier (1LZ) trim levels.
Complete details on 2017 Traverse remote start.
Universal Home Remote
A universal home remote system (sometimes referred to as a garage door opener system or HomeLink) is available on some trim levels.
- 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Radios And Bluetooth
- 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Rear Seat Entertainment System
- 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Remote Start
- 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Sound Systems
- 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Universal Home Remote