2018 Chevrolet Sonic
The Chevrolet Sonic line of subcompact vehicles receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 Chevy Sonic sees the following changes, updates and new features:
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of one exterior color
- Deletion of Krypton Green package
- Deletion of accessory/LPO-level front molded splash guards
- Deletion of base audio system with USB port (USR), which was standard on the LS trim level, which is replaces with the Chevrolet MyLink audio system with 7-inch diagonal color touch screen (IOR) with 2 USB ports and an auxiliary input jack (UST) as standard equipment across trim 2018 Sonic levels
- Replacement of leatherette seat trim with sueded microfiber inserts with a new Sheffield seat trim, only on models equipped with the RS package
- Replacement of the Fun and Sun Package II (PDF) with the LPO-level Fun and Sun Package (PDH)
- Increased availability of FE3 sport suspension, which is now available on LT sedan models; by comparison, the 2017 Sonic only made the FE3 suspension available on the Premier trim level, as standard on the manual and included with the RS package with the automatic.
See complete 2018 Chevy Sonic changes and updates.
The 2018 Chevrolet Sonic will continue to be offered as a four-door sedan and four-door hatchback in the subcompact (B-Segment) class.
- 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Lineup
- 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Order Guide
- 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Updates, Changes, New Features