2018 Chevrolet Cruze
The Chevrolet Cruze compact car family receives a handful of minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 Cruze sees the following changes:
- Loses two exterior colors while gaining one new exterior color.
- Gains two new trim levels for the Cruze Hatchback body style containing the 1.6L LH7 diesel engine — the LT Diesel Manual Hatch (model 1SG) and LT Diesel Automatic Hatch (model 1SH). The 1.6L LH7 is mated to either a six-speed manual or nine-speed automatic transmission. Regardless of transmission, the oil burner makes 137 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque, delivering 52 MPG highway.
- The trial period of the OnStar Guidance Plan changes to Guidance Plan Limited Trial Service. This is simply a change in name and does not impact the features or functionality of the three-month trial period.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See complete information on 2018 Chevy Cruze changes and updates.
The 2018 Chevrolet Cruze continues to be offered as a four-door sedan and four-door hatchback.
Th 2018 Chevrolet Cruze continues to utilize GM’s D2 platform shared with the second-generation Chevy Volt and second-generation Buick Verano.
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze Colors
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze Lineup
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze Order Guide
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze Updates, Changes, New Features
- How To Jump-Start The 2018 Chevrolet Cruze