2014 Chevrolet Cruze
The Chevy Cruze received several updates for the 2014 model year, the most prominent of which is the addition of a diesel model.
- (GGT) Autumn Metallic exterior color
- (GTS) Blue Topaz Metallic exterior color
- (GCN) Victory Red exterior color
- (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic exterior color
- (RXZ) Cruise control accessory kit, LPO on LS
- (1PY69) Diesel model with (1SL) automatic transmission equipment group, includes 2.0L Diesel engine, 6-speed automatic transmission, 4-wheel antilock disc brakes, 3.20 final drive ratio axle, 140 amp alternator, 800 cold-cranking amps battery, 17″ alloy wheels, Ultra low rolling resistance all-season tires, tire sealant and inflator kit, rear spoiler, Aero Performance Package and leather-appointed seating
- (G7C) Red Hot exterior color
- (G7J) Rainforest Green Metallic exterior color
- (GXG) Tungsten Metallic exterior color
- (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic exterior color
- Steering wheel-mounted audio and phone interface controls RPO changed from (W1Y) to (UC3)
The Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel, or Cruze 2.0TD as it will be called, expands the popular Cruze lineup with an efficient yet spirited diesel engine. The vehicle is essentially the diesel-powered Cruze sold in Europe, Australia, and other markets around the world, but with specific modifications made to the turbo-diesel engine to meet U.S. and Canadian emissions requirements. The vehicle is of special significance to General Motors as it is the automaker’s first diesel-powered car for the United States market since the 1986 Chevrolet Chevette.
Visit the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Turbo Diesel page for full details on the Cruze TD.
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel