2017 Chevrolet Corvette
The Chevy Corvette could receive new model variants as well as various changes for the 2017 model year.
Following is speculative and unconfirmed information about the 2017 Chevy Corvette. This page is a continuous work-in-progress and will be updated on a regular basis as we await official details from General Motors and Chevrolet.
If you notice any inaccuracies about the information provided, have recommendations, or suggestions to share, please let us know here.
The 2017 Corvette will represent the fourth model year of the C7 (seventh-generation) Corvette, which launched for the 2014 model year. As such, here are the things we expect for the 2017 Corvette:
- New colors and changes to equipment/trim levels (not confirmed, but we expect it)
- New engine option for Stingray model
- A mid-cycle enhancement (otherwise known as an MCE, refresh, or facelift) for the Corvette Stingray and Corvette Z06 models
- Introduction of the ultra-high-performance 2017 Corvette ZR1 variant
- Introduction of the Corvette Manta Ray variant
- Announcement of mid-engine Corvette Zora, a separate model from the C7 Corvette
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1