2016 Chevrolet Colorado Powertrain
The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado is available with three engines, two transmissions, and two rear axles. In addition, the pickup truck is available in either rear-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive.
The 2016 Colorado is offered with three engine choices, two that run on gasoline and one that runs on diesel:
- 2.5L I-4 LCV gasoline engine is rated at 200 horsepower (149 kW) and 191 pound-feet of torque (259 Nm)
- 3.6L V-6 LFX gasoline engine is rated at 305 horsepower (227 kW) and 269 pound-feet of torque (365 Nm)
- 2.8L Duramax LWN Turbo-Diesel is SAE-certified at 181 horsepower (135 kW) at 3,400 rpm and 369 pound-feet of torque (500 Nm) at 2,000 rpm
More information on 2016 Chevy Colorado engines.
The 2016 Colorado offers two six-speed transmissions:
- Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic 6L50 HMD
- Eaton 6-speed manual N8D
More information on 2016 Chevy Colorado transmissions.
The 2016 Chevy Colorado is available with two rear axles:
- 4.10 ratio GT5
- 3.42 ratio GU6
More information on 2016 Chevy Colorado axles.
2WD & 4WD
The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado is offered in both 2WD and 4WD configurations.
More information on 2016 Chevy Colorado drive configurations.
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Axles
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Drive Configurations
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Engines
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Transmissions