2016 Chevrolet Colorado Interior
The interior of the Chevy Colorado is comfortable, thoughtfully equipped and well-connected.
A bold, upright instrument panel with large controls and a center console with a floor-mounted shifter similar to those found in midsize cars and crossovers set the tone for the midsize truck’s interior set the tone for the cabin.
Attention To Detail And Comfort
Designers also paid exceptional attention to detail and premium appointments, including a sculpted headliner that enhances headroom, halo lighting on key controls for easier view and an open area at the front of the center console for easier phone charging. The Z71 model features exclusive color and trim details, including embossed seatbacks and contrast stitching.
Comfort is further enhanced with technologies, connectivity and other features that support owners’ daily and recreational lives, including a 3.5-inch-diagonal driver information screen in the instrument cluster. The multicolor driver information center display in the gauge cluster on LT and Z71 trim levels is enhanced for 2016.
Other notable features include:
- Sculpted door panels that make it easier to enter and exit the vehicle
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls and tilting/telescoping steering column is standard on LT and Z71
- Standard power window with driver’s Express Up and Down
- Sliding rear window is standard on Z71 and available on LT
- Cruise control is standard on LT and Z71, and available on WT
- Remote vehicle starter is standard on Z71 and available on LT
- Rear window defogger is standard on Z71 and available LT
A Luxury Package is available on the LT trim level and includes:
- Leather-appointed seating
- Four-way power front passenger seat adjuster
- Power driver lumbar control
- Power front passenger lumbar control
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic climate control
- Projector-type headlamps
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Heated outside mirrors with chrome finish
- Chrome rear bumper and door handles
The Colorado features various storage areas inside the cabin.
All models have a large glove box and standard center console with room to store a tablet. On WT, LT, and Z71 models, a door-to-door rear under-seat storage that offers additional concealed cargo management in the cabin. In addition, models not equipped with the upgraded Bose audio system have a vast upper-instrument panel storage bin.
Interior Trim Colors
The 2016 Chevy Colorado offers two interior color combinations:
- Jet Black trim and seats
- Jet Black trim and Dark Ash seats
Complete details about 2016 Chevrolet Colorado interior colors.
Colorado’s seats are designed for long-haul comfort and wear. They use dual-firmness foam for greater comfort on long drives and high-wear, stain-resistant cloth seating trim. Leather-appointed seating is available.
All models feature front bucket seats divided by a center console. A bench seat is not available. Heated front seats are standard on Z71 and available on LT.
Dual rear seats with underseat storage is standard on the WT, LT and Z71 models.
Seat trim materials include:
- Cloth and leatherette combination
Complete details about 2016 Chevrolet Colorado seat trim materials.
The 2016 Chevy Colorado offers various in-vehicle technologies designed for comfort, convenience and connectivity, including:
- Standard 4.2-inch-diagonal color radio features a USB port on WT models
- Eight-inch-diagonal color touch screen radio is standard on LT and Z71, with a navigation system optional on those models
- Four standard USB ports on LT and Z71 include one on the dashboard, one inside the center console and two on the rear of the center console
- Enhanced connectivity and convenience with MyLink includes text message support and Siri Eyes Free for compatible iPhones
- Advanced smartphone integration, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Standard rear-vision camera
- Available remote start system
- Standard six-speaker audio system, available seven-speaker Bose audio system
Complete details on:
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado In-Vehicle Technology