2018 Chevrolet City Express
The Chevrolet City Express compact van receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 Chevy City Express gets the following changes, updates and new features:
- Inclusion of Rear Vision Camera as standard equipment on 1LS and 1LT trims
- Deletion of Rear Vision Camera from Technology Package
- Inclusion of Bluetooth for phone as standard on 1LS trim
See complete 2018 Chevrolet City Express changes, updates and new features.
The 2018 City Express continues to be offered as a compact four-door work van with sliding rear doors.
Like all first-generation units of the Chevrolet City Express, the 2018 City Express rides on the Nissan B platform. Chevrolet sources the City Express from Nissan.
The 2018 Chevy City Express is assembled by Nissan at the Jiutepec, Morelos, Mexico (Nissan Mexico). Chevrolet sources the City Express from Nissan.
- 2018 Chevrolet City Express Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Chevrolet City Express Order Guide