2017 Chevrolet City Express
The Chevrolet City Express receives one change for the 2017 model year, which represents the third year of the compact van.
To get Bluetooth in the 2017 Chevy City Express, customers will now need to order the following items:
- Cruise control
- Appearance Package, which includes:
- Body-color front and rear bumpers
- Body-color door handles
- Wheel covers
- Chrome grille with Black accents
- Deep tint rear door glass
- Deep tint rear door and passenger-side sliding door glass
- Rear Park Assist (on 1LS trim)
Following are GM’s official RPO-level changes to the 2017 Chevrolet City Express:
- (UPF) Bluetooth for phone now requires:
- (K34) cruise control
- (WBP) Appearance Package
- (ZW2) deep tint rear door glass
- (ZW3) deep tint rear door and passenger-side sliding door glass
- (UD7) Rear Park Assist on 1LS
The 2017 Chevy City Express will continue being available in the same two trim level models as the 2016 model:
|Drive Wheels||Trim Level||Model Code||Pricing|
We expect the 2017 Chevy City Express to become available in the fall of calendar year 2016.
Download the 2017 Chevrolet City Express order guide (PDF format).
The City Express was developed and is manufactured by Nissan.
Nissan sells the same vehicle as the NV200 and NV200 Taxi Cab.