2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV
We expect the Chevrolet Bolt EV to receive several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
- Replacement of the heated steering wheel with the automatic heated steering wheel as a standalone option and on the Comfort & Convenience Package
- Deletion of front passenger seatback map pocket as standard equipment on 2LT trim level
The 2018 Chevrolet Bolt continues to be offered as a four-door car/crossover in the subcompact (B-Segment) class.
Like all first-generation units of the Chevy Bolt, the 2018 Chevrolet Bolt continues to ride on GM’s BEV II platform unique to the vehicle.
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Order Guide
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Specs
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Updates, Changes, New Features