2018 Chevrolet Camaro Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2018 Chevrolet Camaro receives several changes compared to the 2017 model.
1. The Krypton Green exterior color along with the Camaro 50th Anniversary Edition package.
2. New features include the addition of the ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package as well as a new base 1LS trim level that slots underneath the 1LT, thereby likely decreasing the base price of the sixth-gen Camaro.
3. The SS 1LE Track Performance Package and 1LE Hash Mark Decal can now be ordered on the 2SS Coupe. Both will be available late in the model year. Both items were only available on the 1SS Coupe trim level for the 2017 model year.
Following is the official RPO-level change list.
- (GMV) Krypton Green exterior color
- (H50) 50th Anniversary Edition
- (A1Z) ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package
- 1LS Coupe trim level
- (A1Y) SS 1LE Track Performance Package now available on 2SS Coupe (late availability)
- (D88) 1LE Hash Mark Decal now available on 2SS coupe (late availability)
- Washer fluid level sensor