2015 Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet is giving the Camaro several updates for the 2015 model year.
To note, we initially believed that the 2015 model year was going to mark the arrival of the all-new sixth-generation Camaro, but it appears that the all-new sixth-gen model will be a 2016 model year vehicle. Browse more information on the all-new Alpha-based 2016 Camaro.
The 2015 Camaro will include the following eight RPO-level changes (in parenthesis):
- (G7F) Deep Magenta Metallic exterior color
- (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic exterior color
- (G1M) Blue Velvet Metallic exterior color
- (S0O) Illuminated footwells, LPO
- (SIA) Spoiler extension, LPO
- (E45) Tonneau cover changed from standard to available on 2LT Convertible
- (R42) 20″ wheels finish changes to Bright Silver-painted with the (WRS) RS Package