2019 Chevrolet Blazer RS
The 2019 Blazer RS is a trim level of the all-new Blazer that offers a sinister-looking, blacked-out appearance different from other 2019 Blazer models. The RS trim level slots below the range-topping Blazer Premier in the 2019 Blazer hierarchy.
2019 Blazer RS Unique Features & Content
The 2019 Blazer RS is differentiated from other 2019 Blazer models by the following features and content:
- Grille with unique pattern
- Roof rails
- Window surround/trim
- Chevrolet Bowtie logos
- Chevrolet and Blazer nameplate lettering
- Body-color door handles
- Standard Chevrolet Cargo Management System, which features a rail system and cargo fence to help secure smaller items by dividing the cargo area
- Standard hands-free power liftgate with Bowtie logo projection
- Available heated rear outboard seats
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control and Rear Camera Mirror
- Available 21-inch wheels
- Available twin-clutch AWD system that that helps optimize traction for every condition. It provides excellent performance in wet, snowy and icy conditions, while also providing enhanced stability in dry weather
We will update this section when we know about the exact features of the 2019 Blazer RS.
2019 Blazer RS Engine, Transmission, Powertrain
We will update this section when we know more. In the meantime, check out the 2019 Blazer engines info.
2019 Blazer RS Price
It has not yet been announced what the 2019 Blazer RS price will be, but we expect it to be in the $37,000 range.
We will update this section when we know more. In the meantime, check out the 2019 Blazer price info.