2018 Cadillac Escalade Lineup
The 2018 Cadillac Escalade lineup consists of two body styles, four trim levels, two powertrain options, two-wheel-drive or all-wheel drive, and various optional packages.
Available Body Styles
- Four-door full-size SUV (Escalade)
- Four-door extended-length full-size SUV (Escalade ESV)
Available Trim Levels
- Escalade (base, 1SA)
- Luxury (1SB)
- Premium Luxury (1SC)
- Platinum (1SD)
- Regular Escalade: 6.2L V-8 L86 engine (gasoline) possibly mated to GM’s new 10-speed 10L80 automatic transmission
- Rumored Escalade-V: supercharged 6.2L V-8 LT4 engine (gasoline) possibly mated to GM’s new 10-speed 10L90 automatic transmission
- Two-wheel-drive (rear-wheel-drive) as standard
- Four-wheel-drive (4WD) optional
- This section coming soon
We will update this page once we learn more about the 2018 Escalade trim levels, lineup, and pricing.