2018 Cadillac CTS-V Championship Edition
The CTS-V Championship Edition is a special edition variant of the 2018 Cadillac CTS-V made to celebrate winning the 2017 IMSA Manufacturer, Driver, Team and Endurance Championships.
The CTS-V Championship Edition celebrates Cadillac’s first-ever endurance racing Manufacturer’s Championship, secured in the first year of the brand’s return to the long-distance sport.
The 2018 Cadillac CTS-V Championship Edition is available as a four-door sedan
All 2018 Cadillac CTS-V Championship Edition sedans include the following in addition to CTS-V standard features:
- Cadillac Black Raven or Crystal White Tricoat exterior paint
- Cadillac V-Performance graphic on hood and rear spoiler
- Red Obsession mirror caps
- Cadillac DPi-V.R graphic on quarter windows
- Serialized Certificate of Authenticity (sent after retail delivery)
- 19″ V-Series wheels in polished Alloy with Midnight Painted Pockets
- Morello Red Package:
- Morello accented high gloss carbon fiber interior trim
- Split-folding rear seats with Morello Red stitching
- Carbon Fiber Package:
- Carbon fiber front splitter
- Carbon fiber hood vent
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Luxury Package:
- Tri-zone climate control
- Heated rear outboard seating positions
- Power rear-window sunshade
- Manual rear side-window sunshades
- 110-volt power receptacle
- Ultra-view sunroof
- Red Brembo brake calipers
- RECARO performance seats
Cadillac V-Performance Academy
Like all Cadillac V-Series models, the CTS-V Championship Edition include tuition and accommodation at the 2-day Cadillac V-Performance Academy at Spring Mountain. Offer valid for 1 year and is reserved for the original owner of each new, unused model year 2017 and newer Cadillac CTS-V.
The Cadillac CTS-V Championship edition sedan starts at $105,730.
Cadillac will only produce 200 units between the Cadillac CTS-V Championship Edition as well as the Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition.
Like all units of the first-generation Cadillac CTS, the 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition is based on the extended-length wheelbase variant of the GM Alpha platform. A variant of the same platform is utilized by the Cadillac ATS and sixth-generation Chevrolet Camaro.