2019 Cadillac CT6
The Cadillac CT6 is expected to receive a mid-cycle enhancement for the 2018 model year consisting of updates to exterior, interior, technology and powertrain.
Following is speculative and unconfirmed information about the 2019 Cadillac CT6. This page is a continuous work-in-progress and will be updated on a regular basis as we await official details from General Motors and Cadillac.
If you notice any inaccuracies about the information provided, have recommendations, or suggestions to share, please let us know here.
2019 Cadillac CT6 Expectations
We expect the 2019 Cadillac CT6 to include the following updates:
- An overhaul of the front-end and rear-end facias in the style of the Cadillac Escala Concept, with vertical front and rear lighting elements
- An mild update to the interior
- The addition of the a Cadillac User Experience 3.0 infotainment system, or CUE version 3
- Introduction of the new Cadillac 4.2L Twin-Turbo V-8 DOHC engine for a possible CT6 V-Sport model
- Introduction of the new GM 10-speed automatic transmission
2019 Cadillac CT6 Spy Shots
- May 2017: captured undergoing testing in Southern Europe wearing a lot of camouflage yet with noticeable cues from the Escala concept
2019 Cadillac CT6 News
Follow our coverage of Cadillac CT6 news.