The Cadillac CT6 is a line of full-size luxury vehicles from General Motors’ Cadillac brand. The CT6 serves as the flagship of the Cadillac brand, taking on the BMW 7 Series, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Audi A8, and Lexus LS in the full-size luxury sedan segment.
The first-generation Cadillac CT6 made its debut at the 2015 New York International Auto Show as a 2016 model year vehicle. It goes on sale in late 2015.
The vehicle uses an all-new, rear-drive vehicle architecture known within GM as the Omega platform.
Before Cadillac officially announced the name of the CT6 while revising the entire nomenclature for its lineup, it was widely believed by enthusiasts and the media that vehicle was going to be called LTS.
- 2016 Cadillac CT6
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Lineup & Models
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 PHEV
- 2017 Cadillac CT6 Family
- 2018 Cadillac CT6
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Colors
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Lineup
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Order Guide
- 2019 Cadillac CT6
- 2019 Cadillac CT6 Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2019 Cadillac CT6 Colors
- 2019 Cadillac CT6 Order Guide
- 2019 Cadillac CT6 V-Sport
- 2020 Cadillac CT6
- Cadillac CT6 Sales Numbers
- Cadillac CT6 V-Sport
- Cadillac CT6-V