Cadillac Future Vehicle Guide
The GM Authority future Cadillac product guide profiles our predictions of new and upcoming Cadillac vehicles, cars, sedans, coupes, crossovers, CUVs, and SUVs.
Following is speculative and unconfirmed information about future Cadillac vehicles. This page is a continuous work-in-progress and will be updated on a regular basis.
If you notice any inaccuracies about the information provided, have recommendations, or suggestions to share, please let us know here.
Here are the vehicles we expect Cadillac to release over the next several years.
- Cadillac CT1: subcompact car
- Cadillac CT2: unknown; possible two-door variant of CT1
- Cadillac CT3: compact sport-luxury car family (ATS replacement)
- Cadillac CT4: unknown; possible two-door variant of CT3
- Cadillac CT5: midsize sport-luxury car family (CTS replacement)
- Cadillac CT6: full-size sport-luxury sedan
- Cadillac CT7: unknown; possible two-door variant of CT6
- Cadillac CT8: extended-length full-size sport-luxury sedan
Crossovers And SUVs
- Cadillac XT1: subcompact, two-row crossover
- Cadillac XT2: unknown; possible “coupe” variant of XT1
- Cadillac XT3: compact, two-row crossover
- Cadillac XT4: unknown; possible “coupe” variant of XT3
- Cadillac XT5: midsize, two-row crossover
- Cadillac XT6: “midsize plus” three-row crossover
- Cadillac XT7: unknown; ; possible “coupe” variant of XT5
- Cadillac XT8: full-size crossover
- Cadillac Escalade: full-size SUV
- Cadillac Escalade ESV: extended-length full-size SUV
Lineup By Calendar Year 2021
Cadillac has consistently promised to release 11 new models “in the next 5 years”, or by the year 2021. By then, here is how we expect the brand’s lineup to look:
|Car:||CT1 or CT2||CT3||CT5||CT6 and CT8|
|Utility:||XT2 or XT2||XT3||XT5 and XT6||XT7 or XT8 and Escalade|
We remain hopeful that, once Cadillac fills out its portfolio with key vehicles listed above, that it will bring the following vehicles to market after the year 2021:
- Midsize sport-luxury crossover on the Alpha platform to rival the BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class, and Infiniti QX70
- Compact roadster along the lines of the BMW Z4, Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class, Porsche Cayman/Boxster, and Jaguar F-Type
- Sports car/roadster along the lines of the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class and Audi R8
- Coupe versions of each crossover, along the lines of the BMW X4 and X6, and the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupe