2018 Cadillac ATS-V Changes, Updates, New Features
The Cadillac ATS-V compact ultra high-performance luxury sedan and coupe receive several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year:
- Deletion of Radiant Silver Metallic exterior color
- Addition of Satin Steel Metallic exterior color (extra charge)
- Deletion Carbon Black Package
- Deletion of CD glove box mounted optical drive (LPO)
- Introduction of all-new CUE version 3 infotainment system with and without embedded
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Following are GM’s official RPO-level changes and updates for the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V family.
- Exterior color (GAN) Radiant Silver Metallic
- (A7A) Carbon Black Package
- (WCN) LPO, CD glove box mounted optical drive
- Exterior color (G9K) Satin Steel Metallic (available at extra charge)
- (IOS) Cadillac user experience
- (IOT) Cadillac user experience with embedded navigation