2018 Cadillac ATS Coupe
The 2018 Cadillac ATS compact luxury coupe receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
Changes, Updates, New Features
2018 Cadillac ATS Coupe changes and updates include:
- Deletion of three exterior colors:
- Moonstone Metallic
- Deep Amethyst Metallic
- Bronze Dune Metallic
- Addition of Satin Steel Metallic exterior color (extra charge)
- Deletion Carbon Black Package
- Deletion of Black Sport Appearance Package (LPO)
- Deletion of CD glove box mounted optical drive (LPO)
- Introduction of all-new CUE version 3 infotainment system with and without embedded navigation
- Replacement of heated steering wheel with automatic heated steering wheel, which turns on the heated steering wheel automatically based on ambient air temperature
See complete 2018 Cadillac ATS Coupe changes and updates.
- 2018 Cadillac ATS Coupe Changes, Updates, New Features