2019 Buick LaCrosse
The Buick LaCrosse receives a few minor changes and updates for the 2019 model year, the most notable of which is the addition of the 2019 LaCrosse ST trim level.
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of two exterior colors
- Addition of two new exterior colors
- Addition of 2019 LaCrosse Sport Touring (LaCrosse ST) model/trim level
- Addition of a new cargo net accessory
- Introduction of a new electronic-powered parking brake
- Introduction of in-cabin air ionizer, which is designed to eliminate odors and improve air quality, as standard on the Avenir model
See detailed 2019 Buick LaCrosse changes, updates and new features here: 2019 Buick LaCrosse changes log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2019 Buick LaCrosse continues to be offered as a full-size four-door sedan.
Like all third-generation units of the Buick LaCrosse, the 2019 LaCrosse continues to ride on GM’s E2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
- Buick Regal (2018 and newer)
- Opel Insignia (2017 and newer)
- Holden Commodore (2018 and newer)
- Next Chevrolet Impala (if the Impala lives on past the current generation)
We expect the 2019 Buick LaCrosse to follow the regular GM model year rollover sequence, and launch in the third quarter of the 2018 calendar year.
Being introduced for the 2017 model year, we expect that the current, third-generation Buick LaCrosse will be around at least until the 2023 model year, and that an all-new, future Buick LaCrosse will launch in the 2023 model year.
Discuss the 2019 Buick LaCrosse in our Buick forum.
Follow our coverage of Buick LaCrosse news.
- 2019 Buick LaCrosse Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2019 Buick LaCrosse Colors
- 2019 Buick LaCrosse Order Guide
- 2019 Buick LaCrosse Sport Touring (ST)