2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir
The Avenir variant of the 2018 Buick LaCrosse sedan represents the highest expression of Buick luxury. It features unique styling cues, an extensive set of standard features and exclusive premium materials for customers who want more.
The LaCrosse Avenir expands the Avenir sub-brand as the second Buick vehicle to receive the Avenir treatment, after the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir that went on sale in October 2017.
“Nine out of ten LaCrosse buyers are choosing one of the top two trim levels — customers are signaling they want more from Buick,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global Buick and GMC. “With even more content and an elegant look, Avenir adds a unique name and appearance for those who want the best of our attainable luxury.”
The LaCrosse Avenir includes unique features to the interior and exterior.
On the outside, the 2018 LaCrosse Avenir includes:
- Unique three-dimensional mesh upper and lower grille with chrome wings
- Avenir script badging on the front doors
- Exclusive 19-inch Pearl Nickel or available 20-inch Midnight Silver wheels
“Exterior styling is very important to LaCrosse buyers, and its sculpted beauty withstands passing trends,” says Bob Boniface, global director of Buick Exterior Design. “For Avenir, we focused on maintaining the timelessness of the LaCrosse, while giving these customers subtle and tasteful details that elevate this car to a new level.”
Inside, the 2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir includes the following exclusive details:
- Chestnut interior color theme
- Embroidered first-row headrests
- Avenir-scripted sill plates
The LaCrosse Avenir also includes various features as standard that are optional on other models, including:
- V6 engine making 310-horsepower
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Navigation system
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium audio
- Panoramic moonroof
Available features include:
- Ebony interior
- Intelligent Twin-Clutch AWD
- Dynamic Drive Package featuring continuous variable real-time dampening control
- Suite of advanced safety features
The 2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir was announced on November 7th, 2017 ahead of the 2017 Los Angeles International Auto Show.
The 2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir was introduced at the 2017 Los Angeles International Auto Show.
The 2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir will arrive at in the United States dealers in early 2018.
Availability in Canada, Mexico and China should follow shortly thereafter.
Buick has yet to announce prices for the 2018 Buick Avenir. We will update this section when pricing information becomes available.