2018 Buick LaCrosse
The 2018 Buick LaCrosse gets several updates and changes, including four new colors, a new range-topping Avenir trim level, nine-speed automatic transmission, a hybrid propulsion system, and more.
- Addition of range-topping Avenir trim level
- Deletion of four exterior colors
- Addition of four new exterior colors
- Deletion of 8-speed automatic transmission and 3.08 final drive ratio axle
- Introduction of nine-speed automatic transmission with 2.90 ratio axle
- Introduction of 2.5L four-cylinder SIDI engine with 20kW continuous Hybrid Electric Propulsion system mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission and 2.64 final drive ratio axle
- Introduction of four LPO-level accessories
- Addition of road emergency tool kit as standard on all models except for Base/1SV
The 2018 Buick LaCrosse is produced at GM’s Detroit-Hamtramck plant in Michigan for the North American market. A GM plant in China produces the vehicle for the Chinese domestic market.
Check out the order guide for the model at this link: 2018 Buick LaCrosse order guide.
- 2018 Buick LaCrosse Colors
- 2018 Buick LaCrosse Lineup
- 2018 Buick LaCrosse Order Guide
- 2018 Buick LaCrosse Updates, Changes, New Features