2017 Buick Enclave
The 2017 Buick Enclave receives two changes for the last model year of the first generation.
To note, we initially believed that the 2017 model year will bring an all-new Enclave. However, we now believe that the all-new, second-generation Enclave will come to market for the 2018 model year as the 2018 Buick Enclave.
2017 Buick Enclave updates and changes include:
- Midnight Amethyst Metallic exterior color discontinued
- Enclave Sport Touring Edition package added. The package includes:
- Satin Black Ice-toned grille
- 20″ Chrome-clad cast aluminum wheels with Satin Black Ice-toned pockets
- (G7U) Midnight Amethyst Metallic exterior color
- (PDP) Enclave Sport Touring Edition includes:
- (TY4) Satin Black Ice-toned grille
- (PJK) 20″ Chrome-clad cast aluminum wheels with Satin Black Ice-toned pockets
Following this link to download the 2017 Buick Enclave order guide (PDF format).